Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Random

You guys should be used to randoms by now ;-)

I actually had a topic but who actually remembers what it was.

If you haven't done it lately send someone a love note: a friend, family member, or lover. Make someone feel good! I did that the other day and my friend actually said she cried. I have more notes to send out.

If I haven't told you lately I love you!

I know you are tired of hearing this but I really like Crush. The only difference this time is I am not attempting to do anything about it. He doesn't want me or at least doesn't want to act on wanting me so I keep it moving. I am proud of me.

So my weave is coming out for a few days. I go to the dermatologist and want him to see my dry, itchy scalp. This should be pretty interesting since I haven't had a relaxer in 12 weeks. The longest I have gone without is 10 weeks and I swore I would never do that again.

Let's go Celtics!

Congratulations to Mommy KC! Baby ButterBean made his appearance yesterday morning. I am so happy and your mommy care package has been placed in the mail. I pray nothing breaks. I wrapped it up in paper but the mailman was insistent on me not using my bubble wrap.

So yesterday I almost had a meltdown. My meltdown almost came from my mommy being her overly dramatic self. I had a few health issues earlier this year and I tried to get insurance. They turned me down b/c I didn't have a consistent medical history (since I haven't been to the doctor since grad school). I have been relative healthy these past few years minus an infection or two so I am going to claim that the next couple of years won't be any different. Well she kept harassing me about not being able to get insurance. It is what almost caused my mini meltdown. She asked called me three times about it. Too dang dramatic! I was also upset about my unemployment situation. Let's just say I need to find a job immediately!

Friday is Graduation from dance class! I am so excited!

So today my brea.st were on display. I went to get a pedicure and do you know the lady asked me if I just had a baby. o_O They have gotten larger but dang lady that was so unnecessary.

Next week is Mexico! So excited!

That is all I have today!

Smooches,
Coco, Esq.

1 comment:

kellyinaday said...

I was going through old comments on my blog. That's how I ended here. I have a whole new respect for people who have even been able to GET accepted into law school *sigh*