Thursday, July 16, 2009

Randoms of Coco

Yeah I have been gone long but I had to come back--I have missed my lovelies!

I have been a bad girl! I am going to leave it at that. I really like the crush! He puts a smile on my face. Got your girl humming.

Mr. Girlfriend in the background called me back as I expected. I was just talking to him and then I realized who I was talking to. I took his phone number out of my phone so he caught me off guard. He invited me to some party that I am sure I will not be attending.

I bought the fiercest shoes the other day when I was supposed to be working. I actually was working but I took my 15 minute break a little early. I meant to take a picture so you could see them but that didn't happen.

So the other day it was confirmed that my lying ex best friend has two babies. I am beginning to think that is the real reason why she disappeared. She found out she was pregnant and couldn't come up with a lie to cover it up.

Since I started working nothing exciting is going on in my life which means I can't really entertain you guys :-(

That is all I have!

Coco, Esq.

No comments: