Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Update

I know it has been so long since I blogged but I have been busy and when I am not busy I am sleepy/tired. I just wanted to update you guys on my life.

It is official that I spread myself to thin. Last week I was all over the place. I picked up two new activities--cheerleading coach/helper and creative writing with a neighborhood after school program.

Last week my back was aching really bad (actually it is still bad) and I didn't know what was going on. I finally went to the doctor yesterday and she diagnosed me as having a strained muscle. I was so thankful b/c I really thought it may have been kidney issues. I couldn't deal with that especially since I don't have insura.nce. The meds have made me extremely sleepy. I actually took a nap earlier today and could go to sleep right now.

My love life is pretty nonexistent. Part time is still around and he has been quite a sweetie lately. The crush isn't really trying to deal with me b/c my friend told him not to mess with me unless he was serious. I am happy that my friend was looking out for my best interests. Others probably would have just let it go.

The job is going well. Just a lot of leg work.

I keep forgetting to pay my bills. Every since I started my job I completely forget. I started writing it down but I still forget.

Ok that is all I have but when I come back I want to talk about the creative writing that I am helping with.

Smooches,
Coco, Esq.

No comments: