Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Happy Wednesday

I don't have much but since I have time on my hands I thought I would come out and say hi!

So I have gone to dance class two weeks in a row. I love it. Last week I was the only person in class but I loved it. I did some ballet. I missed ballet so much and I needed it b/c my posture has gotten terrible. If you have posture issues go find a ballet class! Heck if you have issues with your middle section find a ballet class. Yesterday we learned the tango. Danced with a cutie my age. I love dance!

I have a photo shoot at the end of the week. I am so excited--I have been trying to take pictures for forever!

So the new guy is a little sketchy. I haven't quite determined if he will make it another week. He is clingy. I don't do clingy so this time next week there will probably be nothing else to say about him.

I have one more week of class left and then I will be done--I am so excited about that. It means that I can do what I want on Mondays and Thursdays after next week.

No comments: