Sunday, December 6, 2009

Random Thoughts of Coco Esquire

I am ok with being selfish! I am really enjoying my life right now--my single life.

I gave blood yesterday and no bruises! The blood drive was in honor of childhood cancer.

I don't know if I told you guys but my Wi.sh Kid died November 15. It was shocking and sad. I really can't put it into words. Her biological dad showed up at the funeral. He wasn't there at all when she was sick. Her first stepdad who she considered her dad was there the whole time and her mom's husband was there. I hurt so much for her family. She is no longer in pain but they are left with this hole in their family.

Clingy is so special--not in a good way. The other day he told me that he couldn't be celibate b/c he is a man. I told him to go handle that b/c I can't help him. He thinks that I may consider a cut friend. Dude, been there, done that got a broken heart to show for it. I am good. Then he was like big girls want him but he doesn't want them. All again: ok and? He clearly wants more than I can give. I am selfish.

Crush and I went on a lunch date last week. I enjoy spending time with him.

So my pictures from my photo shoot are back and I love them. The phototgrapher did a wonderful job. If you want to see all of them send me your email and I will email the album invite to you (if I actually know you via this blog--so strange men don't try it).

I am almost finished with my Christmas shopping! My Christmas list is pretty short this year: Tiff.any's I Love You ring, digital camera, Vicky's Secr.et Pi.nk collection U.GA and Ha.mpton items.

Until next time
Smooches,
Coco, Esq.

No comments: