Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Random Post

I came back within 10 days--so proud of myself. It looks like I am about to start doing better.

So it is about that time to start looking for a new job. My current job should be ending in the next month or 2. Since I like the paycheck I was receiving I better get to getting.

That man irritates me! He is just being his normal self but it still irritates me.

Senor Humper is so socially awkward and he always comes out of left field with stuff. My biggest pet peeve with him is he is always late. I didn't notice it until we were doing something time sensitive. I was so tired on Sunday but we had a movie date. I woke up from my short nap to go to the movies with him. The movie theater is 20 minutes from my house but 5 minutes from his house. Why did I arrive before the movie started and he arrived after the movie started? Ugh!!!!!!!!!!!!! We had a text message conversation. I told him exactly when I was leaving my house and he said he would leave 5 minutes after that. You would think that would mean he would be there when I got there but of course he wasn't. Then as I stood outside of the movie for about 5 minutes he still wasn't there. I then called him and he said he would be there in 3 minutes. 6 minutes later he called me to find out where I was. He then asked me had it been 3 minutes. I told him no it had been 6. I would have bought my ticket and went into the movie but I refuse to purchase a ticket for Ty.ler Perr.y movies. I cannot monetarily support him with my own funds. After the movies we got a quick dinner. As we are leaving the restaurant he tells me you sure are filling out those jeans--insert side eye. Now we haven't had any conversations with each other along those lines all day and here he comes from left field. I can't deal!

I should blog about that movie but everything has already been said that could be said. Maybe I will give my review later.

I signed up for po.le dancing classes. I start at the end of the month. I am excited b/c I figure it is a way to get me excited about exercise. I hate to exercise. I only exercise when I have to see my trainer. Hopefully I will get up in the morning and go work out. Wish me well on that one!

I almost have the down payment on my car! I need one sooner rather than later which means I definitely need to find another job. The horn stopped working. My granny said you better hurry up and get a new car before that car falls apart on you. I am supposed to finally get new seats. My back is so excited about that. It would be great to be able to sit up straight while driving.

That is all I have!

Coco, Esq.

1 comment:

GreatWhyte said...

You're still blogging, I see :) I am tyoying with the idea of bringing it back... **sigh** I am so afraid of commitment, LOL