Saturday, June 6, 2009

Randoms of Coco

Sorry I didn't give you a dose of my normal Thursday blog but I was all over the place.

Thursday I had the opportunity to meet my newest wish child! It was great! She wants to have a fancy sweet sixteen. I am so ready to plan and dress up.

I went to the new hair stylist. It was interesting and I am going to give her another try.

Part time keeps popping back up and I don't know what is going on.

My philosophy on men is: They are like little kids at Christmas. They love their new toy and play with it every day for a little while. When they grow tired of the every day play they play with it every once in awhile. Ladies we are that toy they got for Christmas. That is why until they make a commitment keep it moving. I mean a real commitment. I know men who don't feel truly committed until they say I do but I hope that is not the case in your relationship.

Why do you get that feeling when an ex crosses your mind? That feeling of anger or loss but you know that if he showed up today, free and clear, you would run in the other direction.

I am in a comfortable place right now. I can't explain it but I just am.

I finally got my dad's car and it works well. I am so happy to be able to come and go as I please.

Last Saturday I helped my friend move out of her apartment. That was pretty interesting.

Also last Saturday I went out to eat with one of my law school roommates. She is such a sweetie. She took me out to celebrate a few things including a late birthday dinner. We went to a restaurant that allegedly had a menu that only contained items under 475 calories. I refuse to believe that my meal was under 475 calories but it was great. I had crab stuffed shrimp. It was very well seasoned and very filling. Afterwards we did a little shopping. I exchanged the shoes my stepmom got me and bought some cute jeans from BR. I love that store.

I have no more. My life is so boring!

No comments: