Wednesday, December 19, 2007

There is something....

There is something about my dad and his girlfriend that disturbs me. I know that I am old enough and intelligent enough to let my anomosity go but I am having difficulty doing it. Honestly I don't dislike her or anything. I think their relationship just really disturbs me. They put on this big happy front when deep down inside I know they don't really like each other. They are just stuck together. Kind of like your favorite old pair of jeans that don't fit you properly and are so out of style but you are so attached to them. I got a Christmas card from "stepmom" and she signed it "Daddy and Stepmom (her name)" and I just threw up in my mouth a little. Please pray for me! No seriously!

I talked to my dad yesterday and he asked me if I had a leather coat. I said no. He then asked me what happened to the one he bought me a long time ago. My response was you never bought me a leather coat. His response was yes I did. To which I said no you didn't but I really wanted to scream at the top of my lungs stop getting me confused with stepmom and stepsister. He really irritates the crap out of me. I love him but I am just not his biggest fan.

It is amazing how I once was a daddy's girl and now you would never know it. I just got tired of all the disappointments.

No comments: