Monday, November 17, 2008

Just Haven't Been Feeling It

Lately I haven't been feeling the whole blogging thing which is why I haven't posted. I have thoughts but I just haven't wanted to share them with anyone. Well I think I am back now. My goal is to do better by my loyal readers--you know all 3 of you.

After that statement I have to wonder why people don't get my sarcasm. Anyone who knows me knows that I am queen of sarcasm. But there are some people who just don't get it. If it didn't sound right chances are I was being sarcastic.

I want to know why you tell me stuff and then a couple of days later everything is perfect. I don't know how to approach that situation any more. I am about to start pulling the "oh, ok" on you.

I don't think I will be in D.C. for the inaguaration. Just not in my budget and I can't do all those people.

I am studying to get my insurance license. That should be interesting.

Oh yeah my boo (not really) from college is in a relationship according to bacefook. I was so crushed when I saw that today. I mean we don't even communicate but I still had hopes. (I don't know why since he never even responded to my message.) That is what happens when a guy acts like a complete gentleman--you think about him years later.

Yeah right now I have nothing. Sorry to disappoint.

No comments: