Monday, November 3, 2008

Thoughts Running Through My Head

Ok there is so much going on in my head and I am about to lose my mind.

I wanted to cry a little while ago. The older I get the worse PMS gets. I need to have a baby or something to make this worthwhile. I was sad about nothing but I just wanted to cry.

I talked to him today and I just wanted to be through. I don't even know how to explain that one. I am so not feeling men right now. I feel asexual.

Why do these men who like me not get the memo? I actually told one dude I wasn't feeling him like that and he just keeps randomly popping up. Dude I am not going to change my mind. One reason I won't change my mind is you are the most inconsistent negro I know. Yeah like I need one more of those in my life.

Ok so tomorrow is the day that history will be made. I am taking part in this election. I haven't volunteered for an election since undergrad when my major professors forced us to do so. I enjoyed the work but it is so irritating to be surrounded by uninformed individuals.

Speaking of which why was I hanging out with some people who just found out about Obama. You know his history and all that. I was just so disturbed that this is the man you plan on voting for and you know nothing about him. Then you are an educator and you don't know his plan on education. Your paycheck depends on the education system and you are asking two days before the education what the candidate's stance on education. There is so much information out there and you just can't look it up.

Barack's granny died. I can almost feel his pain and the reason why I say almost is b/c his granny helped raise him. My granny that just died was the not so close granny. That is another story when I can just let loose. I loved her though. It is just me and Granny G have this bond that is so crazy. Like I know when something isn't right with her before others. We are seriously two peas in a pod. We should be our birthdays are 7 days apart. But this was supposed to be about Barack. I just can't imagine how bittersweet tomorrow will be. I am going to claim this victory for the man.

I have been very apprehensive about tomorrow b/c I know that something fishy could happen.

1 comment:

Jazzy said...

Isn't it funny how the dudes you can't stand to be around...seem to LOVE to be in your company???? Life is weird for real.

Tomorrow is here...he did it! I am really shocked that you met people who don't know his history. My 12 year old nephew knows his history...I mean really. They should just kill them selves, come back alive and read The Audacity of Hope for real!