Friday, February 27, 2009

Randomness

I have some tendencies I need to work on.

I gave up sweets for Lent. My sweet tooth is bad and I needed to work on it.

I still haven't sent my computer to De.ll. That is bad considering I could have wireless if I sent it to the repair place.

I don't have much today but I wanted to talk to you guys.

I still know nothing about the job. I am entirely too impatient. I think God is testing my patience and I am failing miserably.

I love my friends! Thanks DollFace for the text messages last week. I really was emotional and you helped me at least talk about it.

Did I tell you guys if I don't find a job I am moving in with my friend and being her nanny? Yeah the more I think about that the more I hate the idea. I don't want to be responsible for a baby especially if it is not mine. I am so my mother's child! She doesn't hold babies until they are at least 6 months. I am sure my infancy was pretty interesting with her.

I want some cookies so bad. I have been talking myself out of this for the past two days. I also want some pecans that are coated in sugar. I need to go pray.

No comments: