Saturday, September 26, 2009

Lazy Saturday

Today I was uber lazy! I stayed in the bed until almost 12:00 and didn't get dressed until after 1:00 p.m. I watched football and played on the internet.

So the real purpose of this post is to talk about how sports commentators irritate the crap out of me. They talk like they know what is best but sometimes it just doesn't work on the field. Today I heard the worst thing I think I could have heard. I was watching the Alaba.ma v. Arkan.sas game and the commentator says, "His father is currently incarcerated." WTF? That has what to do with the game. So I put this on my fac.eb.ook status and one of my friends tells me that she heard another commentator say something to the effect of "this kid was abandoned by his parents as a boy so dropping a few passes isn't the worst thing that's happened to him". Once again WTF? So unnecessary!

No comments: