Monday, September 14, 2009

Random Ramblings

It has been so long since I last blogged--sorry. I had too much going on in my life.

My car is a piece of crap--I had to finally say it. I am currently in a rental car b/c the car needs a new driver's door. Who knows when I will get the door.

So the past few weeks I have been busy working, doing De.moc.ratic stuff, planning a Super Sweet 16 for my wish kid. I also started a tax preparation course--I figure after this year tax debacle I should probably learn about taxes. I am also starting dance class this week.

Why are we always quick to scream rac.ism about certain situations? I know there are certain situations that are just rac.ist like your boy Jo.e Wil.son but not everything is rac.e related. After Ka.nye's outburst last night some people were like M.TV is ra.cist b/c Be.yonce didn't win but I disagree. Fans voted for the videos and I am going to go out on a limb to say that T Sw.ift's fans were voting like crazy and Be.yonce's fan not so much. I just want to say that the only video I actually saw was B's and I wasn't that impressed since half of the moves she got from some black dance team--I can say that b/c I was an assistant coach for a high school team and I actually knew some of the moves from the video when I first saw the video.

Jan.et Jac.kson did a beautiful job last night--she is definitely still hurt but I am glad she still has it. The girl can dance!

The sweet 16 was beautiful. When the photographer puts up the pictures on her site I will let you know. The birthday girl was estatic. She really enjoyed herself but she got a little sick during the party and had to change into her pjs.

Unfortunately the week before the party we found out her cancer has returned and it appears that she is terminal. Please keep her in your prayers b/c God is in the miracle performing business.

Also I got to hang out with blogger Jameil and Adei von K. My linesister/their friend got married La.bor Day weekend. They are truly the lives of the party. It was a wonderful weekend.

That is all for now but I will get my schedule together and work blogging in much better than before.

Smooches,
Coco, Esq.

No comments: