Thursday, January 7, 2010

Yeah, Yeah, Yeah

I am back I guess. I think I want to start over.

2009 was a good year and I won't complain about the bad that occurred.

Clingy is still hanging on. He is too emotional though. I am sweet and evil at the same time and he doesn't get it.

Work is going well. I actually started my side hustle of preparing taxes this week. Wish me well!

So I am going skiing next week--why I have purchased 4 pairs of boots? I think I will only take the last pair. Don't need to add anything extra to my suitcase.

I clean my room and it explodes all over again. :-(

2010 will be even better than 2009!

My dad isn't speaking to me. Oh well! I can say that with a straight face too. He isn't talking to me b/c I didn't call him and wish him a Happy New Year. Yeah you can side eye that statement just like I did. Honestly I only called one person that day and it was my mommy and I do believe I was returning her phone call.

I really like the crush. I have to cook dinner for him b/c I lost a bet. We shall see if the way to a man's heart is through his stomach. I have to cook fried chicken and mac and cheese. I am still trying to figure out the vegetable. He requested the first two.

That is all I have,
Coco, Esq.

No comments: