Tuesday, April 22, 2008


My weekend was pretty busy. My friend had her housewarming and it was really nice! So proud of her! I worked my booty off on Saturday.

Well this friend lives around the corner from part time boo. He has been harassing me since the Friday before the wedding. We talked that day and nothing was resolved. I just kept it moving. We had a long conversation early Wednesday morning and a text message fight until 5:00 a.m. I felt like Vivica in Two Can Play That Game when he gave her all his negative energy but like the movie it only lasted a day. I went home Wednesday morning and did 3 closings that day (doing too much). Friday I made my way back to Atlanta for the housewarming. Saturday when we are getting ready to go to the store to pick up some items for the housewarming my phone rings and I answer it. We chit chat for about 30 seconds and he says he will call me back after he leaves the gym. Ok I keep it moving. Fast forward about 45 minutes we make it to the grocery store and my friend parks. I look in the rearview and see part time boo. So then we get out of the car at the same time and I have to speak b/c I am polite if nothing else. I give the fake hug as he reaches in for a real hug. My friend is dying laughing. Shop and keep it moving! We make it back to the housewarming and life goes on. We all know that my phone may not get answered the first time you call b/c I don't keep up with that thing. He calls me 2 times but I don't feel the need to call him back b/c the housewarming is still going on. Well fast forward another hour or two and he calls again. I have the phone at this point but we are having fun and I have a drink in my hand--no need to blow my chill mood. Well around 9 I look at my phone and see that he has called me about 16 times. I finally answer the phone and he wants me to come over and would not get off the phone until I agreed to come over. I eventually made it to house around 11:15 p.m. We hung out and watched an awful movie. Ok it wasn't awful but it definitely wasn't a movie to watch late at night. He wanted me to spend the night but that was so not part of my plan so I left around 2:30 a.m.

Also on Saturday I get a phone call from my mother saying she went to a Barack rally and I was so confused b/c we held the primary on Super Tuesday. Well she clarified what she meant on Sunday. One of her friends was running to be a superdelegate. I didn't know you had to run to do that but he wanted her to come to the caucus and vote for him. She went and she said it was great. He was elected to be a superdelegate and will be casting his vote in Denver for Barack.

That is all I have for now but I am sure I will be back!

Oh if you want to see pics from the wedding just leave your email address in the comments and I will send you a link to the website. The pictures were beautiful and I was pretty cute if I say so myself.


DollFace said...

You know I want to see the pics!

16 times?! Can I get some of your mojo? LOL

You've been tagged:-)

jameil1922 said...

you know i want pics too!! your boy needs to sit down. 16xs is outrageous and uncalled for.

Anonymous said...

pics please!