The rules are as follows:
* link to the person that tagged you :
* post the rules on your blog
* share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself
* tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs
* let each random person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog
1. I was born in Orange County, FL and grew up in Peach County, GA. I like to say I am a pretty fruity girl!
2. I have two e's in each of my three names but I will never tell my middle name unless we have a close personal lasting relationship or I am trying to prove a point about something being ghetto.
3. While most people drank in undergrad for the most part I waited until my 21st birthday to drink and I didn't get drunk until about 2 months after college graduation. (I sipped a little before it was legal.)
4. I feel left out on a regular basis. When I am around a lot of my friends I feel like I am on the outside looking in.
5. I hate for things to look old. Example: I got a wallet for law school graduation (May 2007) and it looks old so I had to buy a new one this week. This also leads me to be an impulsive shopper.
6. I am a messy organized person. I hate for things to be messy but I am too lazy/tired to clean sometimes which leaves things messy. I say lazy but it really is that I am tired--my energy level is very, very low and it affects anything I do during the day.
I won't be tagging anyone only b/c that would let them know I stalk them on the internet and read their blogs daily.