Tuesday, April 15, 2008

The Thief Strikes Again and Something Real Off Topic

I hope you guys remember the thief that wiped out someone's checking account b/c I don't know how to put in links to past posts. Well this thief has struck again. This time he hit up his now ex-girlfriend or whatever she is. She was nice enough to give him some money to put some gas in his car (really I think she was stupid enough but that is just my opinion). Well he also used her debit card to take money out of her account. All in the name of gambling! I just need to know why no one is willing to press charges.

Off Topic
So last Thursday I wanted to get sushi b/c there is this spot that has dollar sushi on Thursday and Friday. I got to the spot a little early and had to kill sometime before they opened up. Well to kill time the kid had a mini wine tasting. I am having the most difficult time finding a wine that I like so every time I get a chance to taste something different I do. A few weeks ago after a closing the client invited me to try some since she wanted to finish the bottle off. It was ok and it led me in the right direction. Well back to this story, down from the sushi spot is a wine store called WineStyles. They have a wine tasting every Tuesday and Thursday at 6:30 I think but of course it was nowhere near 6:30 but I went in anyway. They have bottles open throughout the week that they offer at the tasting and you can get a taste anytime of the day. This particular wine store has 8 different kinds open each week. I tried some wine and the opinion of the assistant manager. I think I might have to go there every so often in the hopes fo finding a wine that works for me.

3 comments:

Jameil said...

i like prosecco. i also found sun garden riesling which i LOVE!

Ms. Banks said...

I LOVE WINE! Here are a few of my favorites.
Red: Shiraz by Yellow Tail, Wolf Blass, Forest Glenn and Jacob's Creek.
White:
Kendall Jackson and Jacob's Creek Chardonnay or Sauvignon Blanc (both great with Sushi by the way)

Pretty Primadonna said...

Try Muscato. :-)