Thursday, April 23, 2009

Tell 'Em How You Feel Thursday

Can I just say that I really like Crush? Our conversations brighten my day!

Last night I had the worst se.x dre.am ever. I think it was a sign to leave the former boo alone. It involved him and one of my friends. I think she was on my mind b/c she asked all her friends to pray for her so she was the last person on my mind before I went to sleep.

When is too soon for a guy to sleep over at your house? I only ask this b/c I was talking with my friend who got married recently about this. She told me that her now husband spent the night at her house within the first month and then he never left. He also told her that he loved her within the first 5 days.

I am so happy for SunFresh and her boo. :-)

I am taking my nephew to the movies this weekend :-)

My dad is giving me his car to drive :-)

Can you tell I love smiley faces?

Yesterday I almost felt myself spiraling into a mild depression. All I wanted to do was cry. I didn't want anyone to say my name or ask me to do anything. I just wanted to be left. Two of my friends listened to me and encouraged me. I am so thankful for my friends. They really don't know how much I appreciate them. Most of my friends are like the sisters I never had. I really hated living as an only child.

It is starting to get hot in Georgia!

I really didn't have much to say but I wanted to say something.

Smooches,
Coco

No comments: