Thursday, October 9, 2008

Tell 'Em How You Feel Thursday

While I was driving home from the museum on Sunday why did I hear a radio commercial for chapstick and the individual speaking had a lisp? Why oh why was that the case? Just wrong on so many levels.

My expectations and my reality almost have nothing in common. I am trying to work it out so the two can meet somewhere in the middle. I have been thinking about it a lot lately but not quite ready to write about it.

How old are you? Let your parents know your age. Is anyone in their household paying your bills. I can't even go into depth on that one.

You are cool people but I am confused on whether you are trying to holla or just using me to get back with old girl. I know the first won't happen and the second is b/t you and her and probably her boyfriend.

I visit a lot of blogs but comment on very few. I want to comment but sometimes I think I just don't have the right thing to say. There are a few bloggers out there that I know in real life and I am concerned about you but I don't know how to put that into meaningful words. Know that I e-love you and keep you in my prayers.

I have a friend who is always on some conspiracy theory type stuff. Can I just say everybody is not out to get Southerners, black people and women? Calm down shawty!

My calendar says fall and the leaves say fall but gosh darnit the weather did not get the memo. The leaves are beautiful! I mean I can't compare it to other parts of the country where they get a real fall but it is just beautiful.

No comments: