Thursday, October 16, 2008

Tell 'Em How You Feel Thursday

I really think I have an anxiety disorder. I just get extra nervous when I have to talk to people I don't know.

My little cousin was in a pageant last night for Homecoming Court (something new they came up with) and she won. I am proud of her and I hope she goes far. Some of the commentary was crazy. I heard it all second hand b/c I was handling some business. Her mother was mad that she put her brother's name in her bio--her brother is her father's oldest child (can you say hot mess on the part of her mother). The contestants were asked if they could go anywhere on earth where would they go and one of the contestants responded I would go to Rome b/c that is where romantic people go. All the black girls in the pageant decided to sing and I heard they were a hot mess. Also in her bio she didn't put any goals or aspirations--what is going on with the future?

Thanks for the cds and my purse thanks you too.

Are you serious? I told you so! Yeah I said it.

I am scared to try because I am afraid to fail at least at some stuff.

I feel like I am not a good friend b/c I honestly don't know how to comfort people. When my friends are upset I feel helpless.

Did you really say you won't come visit your family and friends b/c your future husband can't travel with you. You won't visit for a year b/c of him. I have issues with that. I understand you love him but if you have business to take care of you need to travel by yourself if he can't come.

Should I go to the doctor about my short term memory? If I don't write it down or do it right when I think about it I will completely forget.

Why do you only call when you want something?

Why have I not sent your thank you card? I feel so bad b/c I look at the card that is addressed to you at least 2 times a day.

I want to make a move but that is just not my style. My cousin told me to go for it.

I had more but that whole short term memory thing is serious.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You need to exercise your brain. Are you using Brain Age?