Thursday, January 1, 2009

Tell 'Em How You Feel Thursday

Happy New Year! It is 2009! So I was knocked out when the clock struck 12. I am ok with that b/c I really just wanted to rest. 2009 will be spent on the grind :)

I am happy. Not expecting anything from anyone.

In the past 24 hours I have applied to 4 or 5 jobs. Found some more I need to apply to as well.

I like a boy but I don't know if he likes me.

I want to hang out with SunFresh/K.I.M. She is a cool girl and we probably have a lot in common especially since we were born 4 days apart.

I don't have much for you guys today.

2 comments:

SimplyB said...

I'm delurking...

Happy New Year!

Were you knocked up or knocked out??? LOL

Hopefully one of those jobs will pan out.

Coco said...

Thanks SimplyB! I was knocked out--no babies for me right now!