Thursday, January 22, 2009

Tell 'Em How You Feel Thursday

I must complain and then I will let it go: The slow people get jobs and I am jobless. Ex. Today I went to pay my granny's life insurance and she gave me more than the actual payment. The woman took the payment and needed to subtract using the calculator (the change was $1.70). She steps to the phone and tries to subtract. Do you know it took her four times trying to subtract to realize that she was using the phone instead of the calculator.

Ok so my mother and I kissed and made up. Everytime we argue it is about her being overbearing. I am sticking to my idea that she is a little mental. I need to find her a man to occupy her time but I don't know if he will be up to the challenge.

I am starting to hate my phone--it mistakenly dials someone once a week. Today it decided to take it up a notch and get on the internet. I think I was on the internet for almost 30 minutes before I noticed.

I need to eat more fruits and vegetables b/c I have sugar issues. I bought almost 5 dollars worth of candy today.

I am reading "Writ.e It Do.wn, Ma.ke It Happ.en". There are some good ideas in the book and I am trying to do some of them.

Why is everything black and white for some people? My mom makes everything about black and white. I understand that some issues are black and white but I feel like I need to look at the good of the situation as opposed to the color of the situation. I know there are people out there that don't like my President b/c some of his ancestors are black but that is not going to stop me from supporting him.

I had more but my memory is bad so I will have to get back to you!

Coco, Esq.

No comments: