Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Goodbye 2008

I guess this is the obligatory New Year's Eve post. I can honestly say that 2008 wasn't as bad as I thought when I was going through it. I guess I must admit I am overly dramatic. I am very blessed and I thank God for allowing me to live this life.

Now for the resolutions:

1. Take it one day at a time--stop planning every minute. I like to know exactly what is going to happen so this is my chance to stop being a control freak.

2. Let people go. When people show me who they are let them go. There is already one person on this list.

3. Meet new people on purpose. This means I have to go places and try new things.

4. Continue my quest for health. The fried foods really make me sick. The smell of oil actually makes me sick and my family still eats fried food like we don't have health issues.

5. Follow through with my prayer list. I say I am going to pray for this and that but I don't always follow through with that.

6. Realize that my parents are who they are. They drive me crazy but they have been doing that forever so why would it change.

That is all I have right now but my plan is to continue to progress.

No comments: