Thursday, May 14, 2009

Tell 'Em How You Feel Thursday

I support you but I don't always agree with your decisions!

There are some really great guys out there--my problem is none of them live near me. My crush from college said the sweetest thing to me the other day. Like him so much.

I can't cuddle with crush this weekend which may lead me to call the ex--it has been so long. I am trying but I repeat it has been so long. I didn't even get to celebrate the swearing in of the POTUS among other things. Don't you think that is a good way to celebrate.

I was talking to one of my favorite internet friends (Hey Midori) and we were talking about people having unprotected s.ex. Can someone please explain that to me? We are both confused so I thought I would ask the general public. I mean do you know his every move? Why is he not your boyfriend (for me it needs to be husband)? I read an article earlier this week and this guy said he had an s.ti and he still didn't use protection most of the time. He said when he had outbreaks he would just wear his boxers and the women rarely questioned it. Whiskey, Tango, Foxtrot????????????????????? He said since his diagnosis he has been with at least 20 women and they just don't question it after a couple of months. I remember one time I didn't want to be intimate I told dude I didn't see him put on protection and he was like I did it in the bathroom. Then I just said I don't want to but at least he was using protection. Cover that thing up at all times of s.ex if you want to get with me.

Sorry but I had to say that b/c it weighs heavy on my heart. I saw the funniest thing yesterday that made me think of the subject. Using no con.dom is gross. my vag.ina has a dress code.

Forgot to tell you--I still have no car. I knew how it was going down so I am not surprised. He really just doesn't want to give me his car. He has been trying to convince my mother to find me a used car. My mom shut that down quickly. She informed him that she had already purchased me a car and was not purchasing another. I ain't mad at her. It just irks me that he has an extra car sitting around and doesn't want to give it to me. He is always talking about me working but when the people I work for call I have to turn them down b/c I have no car. I have had to turn down at least 3 jobs this week. I know I am not entitled to the car but when you make a promise keep it.

I am playing the waiting game--hopefully next week I will have good news to tell.

It is time for me to find a new stylist. My hair looks like a hot mess. I took pictures on Sunday with my mom and you cannot tell we got our hair done on Thursday.

When I told SunFresh that I needed a pep talk not to call the ex boo this is what she said: Don't do da d*ck! That was so hilarious. Love her!

No comments: