Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Why You Gotta Be Trife?

I have this former friend who is just trifling for no reason. I will be honest--she played me and one of my friends. I hate the fact that I was stupid enough to allow this person to take me for granted. I know that what I did was out of the kindness of my heart and her sob story was crazy but it made you feel completely sorry for her. It was so crazy that you didn't want to share it with anybody but once you did you realize that you had been taken for a ride. If I had to do it all over again I would probably do the same thing. With that being said don't attempt to play me for a fool because this friend messed it up for everyone. Don't ask me for anything unless you have a sworn affidavit and at least two witnesses. Also you will be signing a contract that will be binding. It is so sad that I have to give that disclaimer but if you know what happened you would give the same one. Thanks to my sistafriends for the words of encouragement and getting to the bottom of this one.

No comments: