Monday, December 15, 2008

Characters

Can I just tell you that I have some characters in my family? Every time I talk to my dad I get a new story and today was no different. I was talking to him about one thing and he put me on hold. When he comes back he proceeds to tell me that my brother is a "missing person". Can you say hot mess on fire? Well anyway my brother lefts his home on Saturday morning (the home he shares with his wife and children) and hasn't been back or heard from. So eventually wife figures out that he has gone to meet some woman and he is with her. Yeah she checked his email and found the woman's information. She called the woman and spoke to her sister. The sister then tells her that her sister is with some dark skinned man with braids (matches my brother's description). I honestly can't deal with these people. My father tells me that this is not the first time he has been a missing person. Can you say hot mess again?

I was going to blog about something else but I will have to do that later--this took the life out of me.

1 comment:

Delonda Burns said...

Yeah, That is a mess girl and also kinda said for your brothers wifey.Family, we can't live with them and can't live without them girl.