Thursday, December 4, 2008

Tell 'Em How You Feel Thursday

It is official my car is totaled! It is time to buy a new car whether I want to or not. It is kind of difficult to think about then when you have no job.

It hurt to say goodbye to Jellybean--we have been through so much in the past 11 years, 5 months and 11 days. Oh the stories she could tell--especially late night creeping.

The other day I drove my mom to work and had to pick her up. Well when I picked her up she checked her voicemail. There was a message about my car. Let me make sure you know that I was driving So she tells me to write a phone number done. I look at her like she has lost her mind. She gets mad. Mind you she has a school bag with paper and pen in it and she is using one hand to hold the phone. Craziness I tell you!

I tried something new with my hair. It is pulled up and curly. It probably won't last long but I needed something new and I think it is what was breaking out my skin (partially).

I am stepping out on faith and I pray that the decision I make will lead to a new beginning.

I am convinced that people don't mind putting their lives in my hand. That is the only way I can explain people pulling out in front of me. I used to think it was b/c I drove a small older car but that can't be it. I used to think well maybe they just didn't see me but that isn't it either. The reason I know this is b/c the rental place gave me a big cherry red Explorer (2008) and they still do it. I mean really is it that serious. They even get mad when you blow your horn. You were wrong--suck that crap up.

That is all I have to say this week. Wish I had more but I have been dealing with the car.

No comments: