Thursday, December 11, 2008

Tell 'Em How You Feel Thursday

It has been an ok week--no complaints from me.

I passed my Insurance test--I am one step closer to the job of my dreams at least in my head.

My mommy is so wonderful--just had to tell the world.

Yesterday my alter ego (Coco) decided that she wanted to get a french bikini wax. That was my first time--that damn Coco. It wasn't as painful as I thought it was going to be.

I am going to work it out--there is a plan.

I need to start writing my topics down because I had something to talk about but now I can't remember it. I promise to do better next week.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lol - next time be bold and tell Coco to take it ALL OFF. You've been to France, now take it to Brazil (as in waxing). I actually owe my lady parts some maintenance so if you want to have a pamper day - holla!