Thursday, December 18, 2008

Tell 'Em How You Feel Thursday

Did you really make that phone call to get your way? I mean was it really necessary? Once the majority has spoken shut the kcuf up. That was tacky, insensitive and inappropriate.

After my pity party I feel better. I still am going to pursue the career but I also think I need to sit back and just make an assessment of how my life (careerwise) is going. Speaking of that I have been offered one interview since Tuesday--at least my resume is tempting people.

I normally don't eat breakfast but today I did. I got so sick. I was supposed to do some volunteer work and I had to call the woman and tell her I couldn't make it. That wouldn't be so bad if I hadn't plan to do this work over 2 weeks ago. I believe that I will be better tomorrow though.

So this morning I was driving home from taking my mom to work and I see a pretty ignorant bumper sticker. It says Republican Because everybody can't be on welfare. Do you know I wanted to curse the driver out. I really wanted to say if that was the case please return your stimulus check to the treasury among other things. I won't go on but I will say I am pissed.

I did nothing today but lie in the bed so I don't have much to tell.

1 comment:

Jameil said...

i have no idea what you're saying in the first para. but people should work on not annoying you. i LOVE breakfast. mucho. daily. w/bacon, eggs and grits. hope that republican can keep his job that allows him to make so much money he's ineligible for a stimulus check. the repubs that get me are the ones who are broke! but they crack me up! like you DO know real repubs want to keep you in your place right? silly hicks.