Thursday, March 19, 2009

Tell 'Em How You Feel Thursday

My week has been interesting to say the least.

As some of you know--Fac.ebook friends and other friends my regional paper did a story on me b/c of my work with Dem Party of my county. I would post the link but it clearly has my govt. name in it and everybody doesn't need to know that. Well anyway when I posted the link on fac.ebook all the people minus one had truly positive things to say. So minus one had to say I don't know how I feel about a certain statement that I made in the article. Can you say hater? My statement that the hater was looking at was that a lot of young people voted b/c Ob.ama was the candidate and not b/c they knew about the dem platform. That is a true statement and I can also name some people who specifically voted for him b/c he was black. I am not saying that there weren't people who knew what they were voting but what I was saying was the platform itself is not clear. She pissed me off to the nth degree. I was a effin' poli sci major. I pay attention to all elections b/c I have a degree in the isht. When people have questions they ask me b/c they knew I studied that in college. I mean I don't like politics but I know politics. I was one of the few people who graduated with honors in my major. I know political theory. If you didn't get the picture I lived it for a minute there. The hate was so unnecessary.

My birthday is in 8 days. I can't wait to celebrate!

So the crush has officially been placed in the friend category. The situation isn't really working and as much as I like him I must move on.

So there is a guy that I have been talking to but he lives far away--definitely long distance. I have known him for years and I told him a few weeks ago that I had a crush on him back in the day. I haven't seen him since back in the day. So we flirt and send cute messages to each other. So now I am trying to figure out if I am feeling him now or am I feeling the person I remember. I really don't know if he has changed. Our original relationship was nothing like our current relationship. We were cool but not definitely not like we are now. We can talk about anything now.

Did you guys know I hate basketball? I hate March Madness. With football I know that there will be games on Saturday and Sunday but with basketball who really knows. I even like baseball and hockey (even though I would never go to a hockey game).

Have you ever just wondered about someone? I wonder about my dad all the time. That man just isn't all there. So he was talking to my mom about the article in the newspaper. This nut tells my mom that they may try to find some dirt on me and use it against me. He wanted to know where they got all the information in the article from. Ok I have to break that down with a couple of statements--
1. There is no dirt to be found on me. I am pretty squeaky clean.
2. I told him that the men contacted me and interviewed me--everything in the article he got directly from me (except for the error about where I went to law school).
Ok so back to this rambling that he did--he then tells my mom that my grown cousin (almost 50) is being taken to court for back child support b/c he goes to school board meetings and is concerned about his children. Ok I have to break that down with a couple of statements--
1. What does one have to do with the other?
2. He is being taken to court for back child support b/c he didn't pay it when he first owed it.
I could go on but I figure I will be going off for too dang own long! This is why I can't deal with it.

That is all I have for this week but I did enjoy giving it to you!

Smooches,
Chanelle

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good thing about March Madness is that it's over QUICK.