Yeah so I was supposed to do this ages ago but we all know my attention span is extremely short and I forgot. So sue me!
1. If the you now could go back in time and give advice to you 10 years ago, what would you say?
I would tell myself to truly enjoy Senior year and actually put some thought into the future. Do you really want a degree in Poli Sci or does your mother want you to have a degree in Poli Sci? Speak up for yourself--you haven't gone wrong yet so why do you think you will now. And leave that college boy alone--he has some psycho tendencies.
2. On a scale of 1 to 10, how happy are you with your life?
I would say a 6.5.
3. If you are unhappy with your life, are you actively taking steps towards happiness?
I am--looking for a job and becoming more involved in my community if I must be stuck in this particular community.
4. If you were guaranteed lifelong financial stability in your dream career, would you leave your current job? What is your dream career? (I was asked this question too and am always curious to know what people's answer would be)
That is too easy--since I don't have a current job of course I would go into my dream career. My dream career would be educating people on financial freedom. I would have to come up with my own plan on how that should occur b/c all of the people I know who do this rub me the wrong way. I would also love to have a job where I was helping children make better decisions for their future and show them how important an education is. I want to be that person who makes this world better.
5. How long have you been blogging? What prompted you to start in the first place?
I have been blogging regularly since the Spring of 2007 but I would randomly blog on My.space every so often. What prompted me to blog was the need to tell the world about who I am or at least who I think I am. I get to see how I evolve regularly and I hope for growth.