Tuesday, February 12, 2008

So Much to Share

Gotta tell you guys everything!

It is official--I am a paid tutor! I signed my contracts today and I should have students within the next two weeks.

Can you say I am addicted to sweets? It is sickening! On Saturday, I went to run some errands and had to get Coldstone--it was pretty warm outside so I wanted ice cream. The line was very long so that gave me time to really peruse the menu. My original plan was to get a like it cup with some mix-ins. Well I was looking at the menu and found out i could get a pint (at least I think it was a pint) with all the same stuff I wanted for only 50 cents more. So of course I got the pint. I ate 1/3 during the day, 1/3 that night and the last 1/3 while I was supposed to be at church but had a horrendous headache and eye ache. You would think that would be enough sweets but you would be wrong. I wanted some more sweets Sunday night and went to Subway and got chocolate chip cookies to go with my sandwich. Monday came and I tried to resist the urge (Coldstone didn't open until noon and I wasn't going to wait in front of the store while running errands). Unfortunately my mother bought doughnuts from my little cousin for a fundraiser. I had four last night. Today I had the last 3. That just wasn't enough. I bought sour patch watermelons. I am going to try to do better but it is a constant struggle!

I am a punk which is part of the reason I turned the phone off. The other reason is I turn off my phone before I go to sleep. But the main reason why I did it is because I am a punk. I got a yes to my question so there really was no reason for me to be a punk. By the way the pregnancy test was very obvious b/c all she had before that was gift wrap. The recipe isn't anything special. I use the Zatarain's mix and then add some other stuff--I will email you.

I had more to talk about it but it has all escaped me right now. I will be back!

1 comment:

Jameil said...

i hope they were krispy kreme!!! not a fan of coldstone but i AM a fan of the thought of you pacing outside of it!! lololol