Thursday, February 14, 2008

Trying to Protect People's Identities

Today is supposed to be a happy day, right? I think so too! And up until about 4:30 today it was extremely happy. I am semi-single but I got to enjoy time with my Valentine and he even rubbed my hip twice (I fell down the stairs but I am ok just a little sore). So I arrive back at my friend's house and am talking on the phone. The person I am talking to isn't paying me any attention and I am just talking. They tell me they will call me back. That phone call back was so not the hotness. I am informed that someone they know has taken their check book and written checks. Their account has been depleted to the point where they only have $22 left. I was so pissed for this person but I honestly had no words. This was the biggest betrayal possible. I never found out how much the person took but it seems that they took b/t $3000 and $4000. This person hasn't paid all the bills for the month b/c they weren't all due yet. The person's car note is due next week and they have no money to pay it and won't have any money until the end of the month. The person that took the money took it b/c they decided to gamble on the Super Bowl and lost $6000. Said person didn't have money to begin with so why you would gamble and gamble that much beats me. I don't think the person is going to press charges b/c it isn't going to help an already jacked up situation. I wish I could give all the details but it may give the involved parties's identities away. So with that being said please keep the situation in your prayers. Trust and believe if it was me I would be calling the police and waiting for them to haul them in.

P.S. I am growing b/c while talking about this situation I didn't use one profane word.

2 comments:

Jameil said...

yay for growing!! i'm appalled at this situation. i would be calling the cops, too.

Anonymous said...

You didn't TYPE a profanity...but were you thinking one? I'm hoping that's the point I can get to before lent is up.

But as for this situation...absolutely ridiculous!