Monday, March 24, 2008

Thinking of You

Hey Friends,
I just want you to know that I am thinking of you all in your time of need. I may not call but know that you are in my prayers. If you want to talk feel free to call me. I don't want to intrude on your thoughts so I don't call. I also don't plan to wait until all is "right" in your world. I can be a shoulder to cry on if you need one.

There are certain issues that I have never had to deal well with. One of the biggest issues is death. I guess because there are very few people in my family that I am close with and none of those people have died (Thank God and prayerfully it will remain that way for a long time to come!). I just haven't had to deal with death. So if you don't get a phone call from me it is not because I don't care but because I honestly don't know what to say. If you want to talk I am definitely here to listen.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are faboo!