Thursday, June 26, 2008

I love my friends....

but can I get a word in edgewise. There are things that I want to share with them but they just go on and on about what is going on in their lives. Not to say that I don't want to know what is going on but I am about to explode.

Today I realized that I cause a lot of my own issues. That is growth right there. I can blame others but some times it is me. My biggest problem is I don't express myself as well as I should. That may be why my friends don't know I am about to explode--lack of expressing myself.

I have an issue that has nothing to do with friends. I hate this new trend that some random man started--fitted jeans that you insist upon sagging. Whisky Tango Foxtrot!

Speaking of Whisky Tango Foxtrot did you see how the state of North Carolina is offering to replace tags that start with the offensive letters WTF? Is it really that deep?

1 comment:

Jameil said...

i love the wtf tag replacement! i think that's hilarious! it's b/c a grandma was complaining abt it. i bet they'll get some requests for it now! saggy fitted jeans? head tilt... not cute. one of my coworker homies does the whole not listening, only talking thing and i was like SHUT UP!! but i decided to be nice.