Monday, June 23, 2008

Why

I was reading someone's blog and it talked about unmarried people getting pregnant for the second time with no plans of marrying each other. Well I have something much worse than that in my opinion.

there was this girl I went to high school with and she got pregnant maybe while I was a junior in college. Well the guy shse was pregnant by got someone else pregnant around the same time. Both little girls have the same name--don't remember if it is the middle name or first name. (The story I was told was that she decided on a name first and told his mother. His mother in turn told other baby's mama the name of the child. Her mother decided she liked that name and said that would be a great name for her granddaughter--pyscho right?) Anyway you would think that would be the end of that babymaking. If you thought that then you are wrong. I went to a middle school friend's wedding in 2006 and she was there with a newborn. So we are talking and she tells me that she isn't dating anyone. She starts talking about the father of the first child and then tells me that he is the father of the second child. I have that dumb look on my face but I don't say anything. She then tells me that they weren't dating and she just got pregnant. She was like oh we are just friends. Friends doing it like that nowadays? How do you have unprotected s.e.x again? You both know that you can create a fetus so why do it?

3 comments:

Adei von K said...

"trick"me once, shame on you. trick me twice, shame on me.

although, its not a trick to have unprotected sex...

Jameil said...

don't get me started. don't even get me started!! people are gettin knocked up by strangers these days like its going out of style.

Esquire08 said...

That is called an INAPPRORIATE RELATIONSHIP!!!!!!!! and that is the end result.....that is why we must stop......