Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Vacation

Ok so I am not going on vacation but I thought the title was appropriate. I feel like I am an island. Like there is no one around me most of the time. I feel like there is no one I can give full disclosure to but that is only b/c I am really critical of myself. If I don't like the way it sounds do I really expect someone else to like the way it sounds. Like I will be sitting with a friend wanting to blurt somthing out but I keep it to myself b/c I either don't want someone to think I am stupid or crazy or whatever adjective you want to use. That is something I really miss about my first therapist. I could tell that man anything and he was so supportive even when I just knew it was crazy.

I also think this is a problem for me because I am an only child. I am accustomed to be alone but sometimes I just want to be around people. Nothing can be done about that now b/c Mama Coco is not having any more children and Daddy Coco better not even think about it.

No comments: