Thursday, August 7, 2008

Confession is good for the soul

or so they say!

My confession is I am a shameless flirt! That is why I keep attracting these men. As long as I am in a comfortable environment I will flirt. I will make you think you have a chance. Most of the time I am not comfortable around men I find truly attractive. I am quiet and not my outgoing self. If you have met me and you think I am quiet chances are I was uncomfortable or trying to get my bearings. I absolutely love to be the center of attention so quiet I don't do. If you don't seem threatening I am going to make sure I am the center of attention.

My name is Coco and I am a shameless flirt!

Maybe after thinking about this I will stop doing it and attracting these men. Food for thought?

1 comment:

Eb the Celeb said...

There aint nothing wrong with a lil firting...lol