Tuesday, August 19, 2008

I need a break!

So I am sitting in my granny's hospital room ready to go insane! My family doesn't communicate and it is crazy. My mother has people shuttling her around instead of driving her own car which mean that at some point during the day my car has to be driven back to my house without me in it. This is all so my spoiled uncle doesn't have to drive his car. Mind you my car has over 220,000 miles on it and is in need of lots of repairs. Can you tell I am frustrated? I need a break! I have to do stuff at home but I can't because I am at the hospital all day! I need to clean and wash but I don't have time to do it. Anybody want to be a granddaughter for a day? I haven't been able to cook a meal in almost a week. I don't want to eat out anymore!

2 comments:

Jameil said...

mental hug.

*Coop* said...

I'm praying for you and your granny, Coco.