Saturday, August 23, 2008

Craziness Again

So if you don't know I don't do children unless it is absolutely necessary. Well it is my uncle's weekend with his children which means that I have to see them this weekend. I normally go out of town on those weekends but since my granny is in the hospital I am sticking close to home. Anyway this man brings them back to our house around 7:45 and then says I am going somewhere but I will be back in a little while. He also said when he comes back he will put them to bed. I should have known then that that was all a lie. Around 10:30 I realized that he wasn't coming back so I got them ready for bed. I fell asleep around 12 and he showed up around 2:45. Can you say hot ass mess? This morning I am in my bedroom with the door closed and he walked out of the house without saying anything. I just happened to walk out of my room to use the bathroom and found out he was gone. I pray for the little ones b/c they have two absent minded parents who are more concerned about their personal lives.

The other day I was talking to an old friend and we just happened to be talking about people having babies. He told me that he heard that my ex best friend had another baby by the same guy. Her first child is no more than 19 months old. That is pure craziness! I would love to find out but I don't want to get sucked back into her life of lies. How do you know someone so well but know so little about them. She definitely made me reexamine some relationships in my life. It is probably because of her that I have no problem cutting off communication with people.

Ok that is all the craziness that I can think of right now but I am sure that I have experienced more than that--just blocked it out.

1 comment:

p_nami said...

Hot mess. That is all I can say. Just like you, I realized I had waay fewer friends than I thought.