Tuesday, August 5, 2008

So...

this was not supposed to be my first blog after the wedding weekend but it just happened so I had to blog about it.

I just came from grocery shopping with my mother. I set myself up for this one and didn't even know it until we got in the car. I must first say that my mother has never gone grocery shopping by herself since I was a toddler. When we moved back in with my granny my granny did it all. So we get in the car and my mom asked me about how much I think groceries would be. That is when I knew there would be problems. She wanted me to spend $50. Mind you these groceries are to feed 4 adults, one of whom is a 6'4", 230 pound man (give or take a few pounds). Let's just say I brought no vegetables. She picked up 3 apples. Who picks up 3 apples for a house of more than 1? I have meat but no sides. Remind me to never go grocery shopping with my mom. I want sides to my meals--that is meal with an s. I got a side for one meal. Do you know how frustrating that is? Especially since it is supposed to keep my granny from going to the grocery story. Granny Coco along with Coco needs vegetables.

If you want to know exactly how I feel think of Michael and Janet's "Scream" video. That is where I am.

No comments: