1. I love my granny but she is driving me crazy. My status on Gmail clearly says, "My granny must have pledged a sorority because she is stepping on my nerves."
2. Sarah Palin--so much to say but don't want to take up too much space. Can I really take you serious when you didn't bother to tell your parents you were the VP candidate? They found out just like I did--better yet, their friend from Atlanta called and said turn on the tv. Bristol and the baby daddy--will they get married and if they do will they stay married? You have a special needs child that is 4 months old and you are serious about this run? I might feel better if he was 2 or 3. I guess she can run b/c Bristol was probably taking care of the babies anyway. That hot mess of a speech you gave-just leave it at hot mess.
3. I got attacked by ants on Sunday night. My foot was swollen for a couple of days.
4. RDE, I love you and if you ever need anything I am here for you. I know you are going through it but you are loved and she is loved. Be strong!
5. Can I have friends that will be there in my desperate times? If you need me I am there and there will be no questions asked. If I have a bed it is yours no questions asked--no hesitation. I thought about this and I know it is true. Rethink some friendships!
6. I like you but I don't love you so where is this really going? I keep seeing others that put a smile on my face but I don't double dip. It is time to let you go.
7. For once in my life I am in the passenger seat letting God do his thing. This is so much easier--why didn't I do this sooner?