Monday, September 29, 2008

Monday Ramblings

Ok so I had an idea for what I think is a deep blog but I just don't feel like thinking about it. That is why I am rambling!

I got asked the dreaded question--why do you want to work here with a law degree? You know the answer to that question--the economy is bad and I have bills to pay. Don't ask the obvious.

I am pretty sometimy. I may be mad at you this week and next week you may be my best friend. But I am not always sometimy. Some people just automatically get kicked to the curb.

When getting married should you really take into consideration the other party's family member? Should his family really be on your side of the lineup if you don't know them? I mean shouldn't the bridesmaids support the bride and shouldn't the groomsmen support the groom? I mean shouldn't I be able to share some secrets with the bridesmaids?

I am thinking about going over to WordPress--I just hate the idea. I mean I know it is easy but dammit I don't want to think about it (the peer pressure is there).

Why did my daddy call on Saturday night pretending like he didn't have b*tch moment last week?

No comments: