Thursday, September 18, 2008

Tell 'Em How You Feel Thursday (update)

The week started out ok but then it got bad but now it is much better!

1. I appreciate the call but it just wasn't the right time. Next time call me earlier in the day and we can make it happen.

2. My mother's siblings are probably my least favorite relatives. My uncle--not the one who lives with us but the other one pissed my off like no one else has done in a long time. He pissed me off so bad I cried for a good 30 minutes--my granny and ls had to calm me down. We got into an argument and his parting shot was I have a demon in me. The argument started when he told me that back hurts because I lay around all day. Anyone who has talked to me since my granny had surgery knows that woman has me running ragged. It is such a stressful situation and the stress has given me headaches and backaches. This negro who comes to the house every two weeks while granny is sick had the nerve to imply that I am lazy. Can you say pissed? He is officially no longer a member of my family. The rest of the family can claim him but he is not a relative of mine.

3. I applied for a job b/c my mother's friend said it paid a certain amount. She lied. I talked to the people today and when doing the math before taxes it doesn't even pay $30,000. What bills am I going to pay with that? Am I wrong for saying that? The other issue is it is in the insurance industry and has nothing to do with law.

4. I get to see my college buddy MJ. I am so excited. I haven't the slightest idea what we are going to do but I am sure we will have fun doing it.

5. Why do I have so much crap? I shredded a box of crap that I have been holding on to for entirely too long. I was happy to see it go though.

6. I am ready for Saturday afternoon--can't wait for the gathering. Hopefully pictures will follow.

7. Why are old women so nosey? Whenever someone from the church calls my granny they want to know what I am doing. Check on her health not my business.

8. Why are some voters cutting off their noses to spite their faces? You are broke and you know it is b/c of the current administration (and some bad mistakes you have made) but you choose to vote for that man b/c you wouldn't dare vote for a ni99er (your words not mine).

9. I am angry at myself b/c I bought a t-shirt from Target a few weeks ago and wore it once. I have not seen that shirt since I washed it. I remember washing it but I don't remember folding it up from the dryer. Somebody took my shirt.

10. I am starting to hate to hear my name b/c it means somebody wants something. I hear my name entirely too much during the day.

11. I won't hear my name so much this weekend b/c I am leaving. I am thinking about coming back but it may be hard to do.

12. Why harass me and when I do what you want me to do nothing happens? I hate that crap and I hate that I fell for it. I should have stuck to my guns and then my feelings would not have gotten bruised a little.

13. I made a collage of pics on Kod.ak.gall.ery and got it in the mail today. It made me smile. It is the highlights of my life from the end of college to the present day.

14. I can't wait to see you this weekend. Big smile and hug! Thanks for the call--I can feel your excitement through the phone.

15. I had a last minute closing today or rather just the signing of a mortgage. I must preface this with gas is $4.39 a gallon and that isn't even the gas station I go to (the gas station I go to has run out of regular unleaded). The closing is about 30 minutes away. I had to go to FedEx before I went to the closing b/c I needed a tracking number to send to the company I was doing the closing for. Well anyway I call the man who is supposed to sign the mortgage and tell him that I am coming at 6:00. He is like what am I signing? I tell him a mortgage and he says that he thought he was signing something with the title. I keep it moving b/c that is b/t him and the mortgage company. I told him what I had and told him that I would be there at 6. He said could I push it back to 7:30 b/c he is going to play basketball. I got the dumb look on my face b/c I know this ni99er (yes he was one of those) didn't. This is about your property and you want to go play basketball. That should have told me something was fishy but I just kept it moving. Well I drive to get the shipping slip and then go back to his house. I get to the house eventually and he isn't there. I call to see where he is and it goes to voicemail. Then this woman pulls up about 5 minutes afterwards. I talk to her and she says he doesn't live there. She is renting from him. I call him back to see where he lives and he says he lives in Atlanta. I was hot plus 27 because that means I went through all that and won't get paid b/c the closing isn't going to happen. I used at least 2 gallons of gas and got nothing out of it. This is why the mortgage industry is the way it is--they are just giving loans to anybody. I repeat anybody. He doesn't care if the mortgage gets paid for real. He is more concerned with playing basketball.

No comments: