Friday, January 4, 2008

Blogging

I have been blog hopping today and got so many things I want to talk about but probably won't get to all of them b/c you know I have ADD (self-diagnosed, of course).

But first I have to talk about being disturbed. So I was flipping through the channels and as I passed BET the cast of "The Wire" was on there. Of course I stopped b/c I love that show and will be sitting in front of my t.v. Sunday night to watch the season premiere. Don't call b/c I will not answer and I am telling you now I am hitting the ignore button. But anyway they were all talking and the audience was extra excited. So the girls are screaming for "Snoop" and I was so confused. I have nothing against people who are gay but I mean they would have given her some if they could. Then she says, "You are a woman! I love me a woman!" Why did I have to see that? She has a book out and I think I want to read it but I am afraid. Also watch BET on Tuesday--they are doing a special on Barack and his impact on black people if he wins the election. Hopefully it will be insightful!

You people better go out and vote during your state's primary. I don't care who you vote for--just exercise the right to vote. I have my preferences but I can't force them on you. Do your research and make the decision that is best for you! Also I want to say there is something scary about Mike Huckabee--I don't know what it is but it is there.

So I have been doing something thinking about my so called New Year's Resolutions and I realize that there is only one that really matters and I don't even think I wrote or typed it out. Let God take control of it all. There are certain areas in my life where I know I let go of the wheel awhile ago but then others where I just won't let it go. I mean I worry like crazy. Someone called my phone at 2:46 a.m. and woke me up from some good sleep. Since I was awake I was lying in the bed worrying aobut something that I have very little control over. I think I went to sleep at 4 or 5 this morning.

Do you ever think that you have it made? I think I do b/c I have very few real worries. I know people who are going through and I know God is going to take care of them.

So I think I am going to write a book called "Where Did We Go Wrong?" It will be about where we go wrong in the rearing of children. I don't have children but I see adults who had good parents acting a plum ass. I think I can pinpoint some of the problems.

There will be more to come once I remember what else I had to say.

No comments: