Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Update

Hey all,
Ok so I talked to my supervisor this morning and told him my side of the story which also happens to be the truth. He said that basically what lenders will do is try to get over on his company and the attorney. They were trying to take money away from my supervisor and me. Like I said they don't pay me enough to be dealing with this BS. He told me that what I did was proper protocol. They tried to say that I didn't know what I was doing b/c I called the lender once and the title company twice. Normally I wouldn't have to call either b/c lenders and title companies normally have their ish together and correct information. That obviously was not the case here. Needless to say I hope to never do a HELOC for Chase ever again in life.

On Sunday I happened to see a long last friend at the mall. She just created a tutoring program for underprivileged students. I volunteered to help. Since she lives in the metro Atlanta area she doesn't want to have to come to my area to work on the program. With that being said she semi-offered me the position of District Coordinator. This is a paid job so keep your fingers crossed and send up some prayers for me. When I find out more information I will let you know!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good luck, girlie! Glad you had fun in DC; and if you do head this way (NY/NJ) let me know.