Thursday, January 24, 2008

Just Letting Off Some Steam

So when did I become a personal assistant? My uncle asked me if he had any emails. I check my emails b/c they are mine. Why would I check yours? I don't understand where he finds these women who do whatever he wants them to do.

I am excited about this weekend--you will get your special welcome on Sunday.

Tomorrow is an arts and crafts day among other things.

Where will I be for the Super Bowl? Any suggestions?

Do Valentine's Day presents have to be romantic? Can't I just buy something I know you would like?

D.C. was very interesting. For the people who went out with me on Friday night--black and white panties and a camera phone (LMAO). I will give a full description of the whole weekend later (I know I keep saying that but I really will). Also I had to order a new cord for the camera and it will be shipped out tomorrow.

So I have learned never to order shoes from Victoria's Secret--they are lying about the size of those damn shoes. An 8.5 should never hurt my foot when I first put them on--maybe after I have walked around for awhile. I normally wear b/t a 7.5 and an 8.5 depending on the shoe.

Me and the boo are doing well and have been doing well for almost a month. I feel like I am in the twilight zone. It may be because I am so much more concerned about the job hunt.

It was wonderful seeing all my friends this past weekend. All I have to say is whatever Hampton women are doing ,they are doing it well. No one is aging bad. Some may even look better than they did in school.

2 comments:

Adei von K said...

there's HEALTHY competition at HU to do well and stay fab. you can't be looking raggedy knowing your former roomie just made her first mill in real estate, you know?

Adei von K said...

oh yeah, abt vicky secret's shoes... they look like they hurt. what brands do they sell?