Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Randomness Part 259

Ok so Norbit came on tonight--why do I refuse to stop my t.v. on HBO.

Why are all the young black movies about dancing or stepping or something that I just don't want to watch for two hours? I still have yet to see "Stomp the Yard".

If you didn't hear those damn shoes hurt my feet so I will be looking for more tomorrow.

I need a good book to read on the plane--any suggestions?

So why does all the Old Black Guard feel the need to tear down Obama to build up Hillary? On another political note was it just me or was it a serious slap in the face that Kerry is backing Obama instead of Edwards?

I love me some Suze Orman but I hate when she says "Girlfriend" or "Boyfriend".

I am investing in my first pair of tights tomorrow (I personally wanted to leave those back in the late 80s and early 90s)--thanks Express for the $10 off coupon.

The excitement is building!

1 comment:

Adei von K said...

ooooh! nine west makes nice tights... i think they're cheaper than express too