Thursday, January 17, 2008

Rambling

My LS and Jameil's former roommate recently had a beautiful baby girl. She is so precious!

The closer it gets to my trip to DC the more nervous I get. I guess b/c the weekend seems to good to be true. I am afraid that my luggage will be lost. Then one of my friends tells me that flights from Atlanta are being cancelled. I was so upset even though I knew the weather in Atlanta was clearing up and the weather in DC would be clearing up by tomorrow.

Southern Belle in the Big City, I had ants infesting my bed this summer but I never actually saw them or where they came from. I would wash the sheets and they would come back. It wasn't a line of ants so there was no way to find them. I had ant bites all over my legs for a good week. They eventually disappeared.

My LS that got engaged asked me to be a hostess. I am so excited. We talked for a long time yesterday.

I can't find my patent leather clutch that goes with my brand new patent leather shoes. Can you say on the brink of tears? It really is that serious b/c most of my cute stuff is still in storage.

I want to go to NY. I am trying to figure out a way to make the SO piss me off so I can convince myself to go to NY for Valentine's Day weekend and visit the youngin. I think I can do it.

Am I wrong for wanting to see Mad Money?

I guess I will be reading Barack Obama's book on my plane ride to D.C.

I am sure I will have stories to tell when I get back and I can't wait to share them with you! I may even have some pictures b/c I plan to get my camera cord when I go to my storage place tomorrow.

2 comments:

Adei von K said...

which LS is engaged???

patent leather? sounds fly!

Anonymous said...

This weekend was soo much fun!!!! It was great seeing you!