Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Wilding Out

I want to wild out on some people! My uncle needs a job! So why am I feeling out all the stuff for the applications on the internet? My mother is like he needs to get out of this house. He doesn't seemed to press to me if I am feeling out the online applications. I want to scream at the top of my lungs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am so crunk about my Superbowl Gumbo!

The other day I had something deep to blog about and I so forgot what I wanted to blog about. Give me some ideas people!

By the way I am going to stop asking people to comment b/c I realize the only reason why I really, really want comments is b/c I want attention but I know you all come and visit so no need to comment. If you didn't know I love attention!

Today I volunteered at my old primary school! It was interesting and it reinforced the fact that I will never be a teacher. I may work with kids but there will be no classroom full of them. Overall I enjoyed my time there! I was also informed that I would be a speaker at Career Day.

News Story in my neck of the woods: Students arrested for having Xanex (sp?) at school. One brought the Xanex to school and distributed to others. WTF? They were in 6th grade.

No comments: